Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday, APRIL 1, 2011

I MADE IT UNTIL APRIL!!!!!!

One more dose left of the adalat and I'm done with that. I am not 100% sure, but I think that the same girl as yesterday is back in the room beside me. She *sounds* the same, but the her arm was visible though the bottom of the curtain and it didn't look like it matched my friend from yesterday. Will see in the morning.
Had some contractions between 2 and 3, but I think Ellie caused them. She was moving and irritating things. They gave me a magical hot pad which makes me sweaty but soooo relaxed. I slept really well.
Still have 2 hours until breakfast, but seeing as I have a roommate, and I really want to shower before mom and Jake come over, I think I will get up when I hear the girl next door waking. I would be annoyed if they woke me up for a shower!
The air is so dry, and I'm a little worried I might get a nosebleed. The nosebleed isn't the issue, but I sort of think the heparin might affect the time it takes to stop. Maybe?
It isn't the same girl, I saw her reflection in the floor as she went into the washroom. AND she's following the procedure for cleaning the toilet before and after. Totally bizarre that they sound identitcal. I'm thinking she's mexican. She sounds just like this lady my mom used to know, monica. Will have to ask mom where she was from. Loud voiced and loud peronalities :)
Okay, back to sleep. Its Friday! Annnd it's APRIL. Way to grow little Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment