Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I can't sleep

I couldn't fall asleep last night, for the life of me, and when I finally did (I started imagining Ellie being born, and it worked to get me dreaming), I was so hot, that I woke up. I've been up since 4am, and I'm hungry, and tired, but every time I try to sleep things like sewing ideas pop into my head.

Bad! I've been so, so good at not thinking about work. I miss it, yes, but when ideas start taking over my brain, such that I can't sleep, and end up suffering. It's all because I checked in on Etsy, and someone who bought a set a while back was asking to add a couple more items. My brain is so quick to revert back to that!

Today is my amazing, incredible, wonderful husband's 29th birthday! Happy Birthday, Jason! I love you!!

Provided the littlest lady in our family doesn't choose today to grace us with her presence, we're having a party this evening in the lounge! My mom is bringing the main food (tourtierre), and salads, my mil is bringing everything else (table cloths, plates, utensils, balloons, CAKE!) I am so looking forward to it.

I am not looking forward to my brother going back to London. :( I'm really sad about that. He was only here for a week, and I know he'll be back in the summer, but I wish he didn't have to go back. I wish my parents didn't have to go back, I think my dad is leaving just after Easter. Sigh... these past two and a half months have been awesome, in that I've had my family around. I knew I missed them, but I didn't realize how much until they were home again.

Home... I'm never going to see the inside of my parents' home again :( The big move is tomorrow and Thursday. I think it's almost better that way, it's such an emotional thing, having your parents sell your childhood home. So many memories.

Hubby just got mad at me for being awake and not resting :) I love him. Going to call for my antibiotics in about half an hour, then I plan on sleeping the morning away.

No comments:

Post a Comment