Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday, April 12, 2011- 31 weeks!!!

Happy Week Milestone to Me!!

My nurse woke me up this morning at 8, for a baby check. She is super friendly. She sat down and chatted with me about a lot of things, like my bleeding, which she says the doctor has on my chart as a Chronic Abruption. The theory goes something along the lines of, there's a spot on my placenta that likes to lift away. Who know why it did in the first place, but things like moving quickly, or Ellie kicking it in just the right way start it off again. The most reassuring thing anyone has told me this whole time, is that if Ellie is still moving, and I can feel her, when the bleeding happens, it's going to be okay. Babies in distress don't move, they do everything they can to conserve energy. How come no one told me that two weeks ago?

Today is an appointment free day. I have an NST tomorrow, and on Friday, and my big scan on Thursday. Unless the bleeding picks up, which would warrant another NST, I`m good to just chill today. No word on if there`s going to be a new roommate today

Alexandre is coming to see me today!!! I haven't seen him since our trip to Mexico, and I'm really excited to see him. I'm not sure if mom will come with him, or not. I think Jason was planning on bringing Jakob by at some point today, also.

I'm tired again, I think I might have a mini nap, and then get on with my day. The most exciting thing I have planned is a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment