Thursday, March 31, 2011

1030pm

Gaaaah. I had a huge long post and it effing deleted.

I'm now on heparin because the doc increased me to level 2 bed rest. No walking except to pee. Not standing for showers, just sitting! Oh well. I am supposed to spend all day in bed, but I'm allowed a couple wheelchair rides a day to the family lounge or the patio if its nice out.
Have to wear a pad tobight so they can see what goes on with the discharge.
Two empty bed on the ward but there's a high chance that someone'll end up in here with me. I have all the curtains open, but they'll get closed if someone has to room in here.
I better catch some sleep, the next dose of adalat is at 430am complete with baby check.
Tomorrows April Fool's. No body better fool me, and I promise not to make any jokes about Ellie and I. Not a laughing matter!
Bonne nuit <3

No comments:

Post a Comment