Sunday, April 17, 2011

It just keeps flowing...

2:28am, and I have just had my bed made by my lovely nurse. I tried sleeping, but woke up when I realized I was leaking at every.single.breath! I guess lying flat allows the fluid to pool in my lady cave and it filled up. There was a monsoon when I sat up. Soaked through the pad, the blue soaker, two protective sheets AND the sheet, all the way into the mattress. Not just a little either. The spot on the mattress is a good two foot circle. How is that even possible???????

So, new sheets, new pads, new everything. She said the flow should slow down, it can't go on like this forever. Ellie would have to pee more than a full grown male to keep this up.

Two weeks of this?? I'm asking for sleeping pills tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment