Friday, April 22, 2011

930am Friday

I got into my post partum room around 430am then sorted out by the nurses, changed and medicated. I pumped and got 30ml on the first try!!
Just went down to see her. She's so tiny. 1374g. Don't know length still, Jason didn't remember what they told him.
Ellie is on cpap with room air, doing great, so they're going to try to wean her off that. Sounds like she struggled a bit with that earlier today. She is being primed for feeding, has peed lots and I can't wait to see her again.
Need to have another nap. I am sooo tired. Tired makes me really cranky with people :(
Going to ask jay to get the laptop so I can load pics and update more regularly than I can on my phone!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! I'm praying that Ellie is okay and can go home soon. Big (((HUGS)))

    --Catherine from HipMama

    ReplyDelete