Sunday, April 10, 2011

11:30am Sunday

Blah.

That is exactly how I feel today. I don't even want my door open, which is a first. I could care less about what is going on out in the nurses station, I don't care what's going on with the other patients.

I don't want to read, I don't want to sew, I don't really want to do anything. I would be very happy to sleep the day away.

Little Miss is kicking a lot today, which is good. I was happy not to have a roommate last night, because it gave me the chance to talk to her, without looking like a lunatic. I told her all about her Daddy, all about Jakob, all about everyone who already loves her. I told her that even though this is a hard time for me, I just want her to be healthy, and happy, and I can't wait to meet her.

I've been thinking a lot about all of this. In the end, I'll have a daughter. I can barely even imagine it. A little girl! We are going to be a family of four...

No comments:

Post a Comment