Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ouch.

I've been having cramps since 1230. They hurt and are sort of registering on the monitor. I'm back in delivery just waiting to see what happens. Things settle while lying down but as soon as I get up (and the baby puts pressure on my cervix) it hurts like a mofo. Sweat inducing pain!
I think its just another false alarm... but holy shit do they ever hurt. Almost feels like the worst diahrea pains you can imagine, but nothing to go with them. TMI, my bathroom time has been just fine, went totally normally today.
Ellie looks great on the monitor! That's awesome. They started another iv, and I'm back on the nothing by mouth routine until this settles. Hope it settles... I don't care so much for a 4/20 birthday!
They're starting me on peniciilin, not sure why exactly. They still need to double check her position and stuff and I guess they might do a vaginal exam, although if this is a false alarm, they don't like to do it with pPROMs.
Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment