Saturday, April 9, 2011

GO ALREADY!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRR............

The blasted, inconsiderate, rude husband used my bathroom AGAIIIIIN. Last time, he effing PEED ON THE SEAT.

The doctor came in with discharge papers like two hours ago. The nurse came in an hour ago to tell them they could go home, and they are still freaking here. As SOON as she is gone, and my word, it better be in the next half hour, I'm asking the nurse for a piece of paper and some tape, and I'm putting a sign on the bathroom door that says, "Visitors, Thanks for Using the Public Washroom Down the Hall"

I'm laying down the law next time, no one but pregnant women are to use the washroom, AT ALL. I'm sick of all the rude people, it absolutely drives me bonkers.

If I weren't so well mannered (outwardly, I realize that I don't exactly come across as always polite in my writing), I probably would have said something by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment