Saturday, April 16, 2011

Where is it all coming from?!?!

How is it possible to leak SO much fluid?! I've gone through almost a pack of pads (there are 14 in a pack) since 5pm. that's like, almost 3 an hour. The last time I got up to pee, the amount that came out burst the dam of the pad, and there's a trail from my bed, to the washroom of amniotic fluid. SO GROSS. It went all down my legs, soaked the mesh panties... I've given up on panties for tonight, I'm happily sitting on my blue soaker pad. I still can't believe this happened.

I know on Thursday, I had an AFI of over 20cm. My guess is that it's WAY less than that now. I most definitely do not look 8 months pregnant. No way. I hope to take a belly picture tomorrow, right now it's too complicated, and I'm not wearing pants!!

I wonder which day it will be. Will my little girl share her daddy's birthday on the 19th? Or will she share Auntie Andrea's birthday on the 20th? Or will she hold out for May??
So many unknowns. I really, really hope we don't end up with an infection. That is the scariest thing I can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment