Sunday, April 10, 2011

Belly pic!

I've been remiss in documenting my belly growth, as of late. Here is today's picture. I feel bigger, and hope that means she's grown LOADS by Thursday's growth scan.

The comparison between Jake and Ellie:


The rest of my day was fantastic. Beth came to visit, which is a guaranteed way of making me feel better. After that, my mom came, bringing cake from Sweet Obsession and coffee! After that, Kim brought Jakob, and Amber was here too!! Busy afternoon.

My nurse was naggy today. She chased me down in the hall, while I was trying to stretch out my legs, to tell me that I had done too much today, and needed to lie down. YOU LIE DOWN NOW! Yes, ma'am... yikes!!

I had a roommate for a couple hours, she was a 10 weeker, with hypermesis. Had to be re-hydrated, and then went on her merry way. Room 11 is vacant, but no one has said anything about me being allowed to move there. I'm hopeful some other people will clear out, and I can get into a private room. I would be so, so much happier.

Currently, I am listening to someone in the next room, hoarking (sp?) repeatedly. It is making me nauseated, just listening to it. It's like she wants to make herself sick. I can't imagine having *that* much mucous in your throat to validate trying to clear it five hundred times in an hour.

Dinner was pretty gross tonight, but that could have something to do with the fact my appetite was spoiled by an expensive piece of cake :) Looking forward to snack time, and reading The Undomestic Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment