Sunday, April 17, 2011

11:45am Update

I slept all morning, it was glorious. I was so tired, I didn't give a hoot that the bed is wet, and I've somehow managed to override that "peeing-your-pants" feeling I've been trained to respond to since I was a toddler. Of course, I haven't actually peed myself, I promise.

I'm currently looking up different styles of Depends underwear. Fantastic, adult diapers! I'm thinking I need the Maximum Absorbency option, and I want ones that don't look like freaking kids' diapers. Pull-ups! After all, I am a big kid now!

I'm hungry. I don't know if it's because I skipped dinner last night - my water broke right when it was delivered, and until they had me set up on iv and checked out and everything, I wasn't allowed to eat. It tasted revolting when it was cold! I did have my evening snack, it was decent. And, I've had breakfast, but I.AM.HUNGRY. If getting to the box of treats beside my bed didn't involve unplugging my iv, and doing an awkward waddle to the other side of the bed, I'd be stuffing my face with popcorn and licorice, mmmm, or maybe the butter cookies that are calling my name (thanks again, Angie!)

But, I'm lazy as you wouldn't believe, and I have no intention of getting up to get treats when lunch is just a few minutes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment