Friday, April 22, 2011

Ellie Marianna Kimberly

She's here!! It was a whirlwind. I was 5cm, then they wanted to put in a catheter and all of a sudden there was so much pressure. Jay called my mom (she didn't make it) docs got set up, and one push later she was born. She cried right away!! And is totally amazing. They checked her over, bundled her up and let me hold her. I am so in love.
No tears, no bruising...
No idea what she weighs or how long she is, she's in the nicu with her daddy and mormor.
I have my daughter. Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations to you and your family!! So happy to hear you got to hold her. Hope you can again very soon :D

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your family. Sending prayers that your nicu stay is short and uneventful.

    ReplyDelete