Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Having a lazy day. I've been watching tv all morning, it's a bit of a problem. Good thing I won't pay to keep it going, otherwise I would get sucked in and lose my daily routine.

I slept so well last night. The air isn't quite as dry in here as it was in the other room, and this bed is better designed! The other one folded right in the middle, and when you have long likes like I do, that makes it nearly impossible to straighten out said legs. This bed, has the fold at the 3/4 mark, fabulous, and the mattress is better.

The perks keep coming! Because I'm in a private room, the Bright Start Bundle people came by with a form for me to fill out. They bill my extended health the cost of the private room. Whatever my insurance doesn't cover, Women's pays for. I end up getting:
  • Private or semi-private room
  • Daily parking pass with in-and-out privileges
  • Telephone and cable TV, including the most popular sports, news, movie and entertainment channels
  • A coupon from our cafeteria
  • Baby photography offer
Wow! I have to ask how the parking works, because that in itself is an incredible plus. My parents have spent soooo much money coming to see me, just on parking. I'm really excited. Of course, I'd much rather go home, but little things like this sure do make hospital life a lot better. And, I get to watch hockey :)

Still waiting for my ultrasound. A little anxious about it, can't wait to see how much she's grown, and how big she is. It's exciting to think that maybe she'll have grown a whole bunch. She certainly feels a lot bigger.

I'll update when I've had the scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment