Monday, April 11, 2011

7:30pm Monday

Wow, that was a trip. I really don't like feeling stoned/high.

I watched a really funny episode of Family Guy, so that was rather enjoyable. I really want to have a shower, but I was just up to go pee again, and I'm still bleeding, not a lot, but enough to make me want to stay in bed. Uggggh... it's pretty scary to see.

I'd say most of the time, the bleeding I've had over the past two weeks has been between spotting and a really light period. Usually, it's light red, sometimes it's bright red, most of the time it's pink and mucousy. How's all that for too much information? :) Today, it's red, dark red. Definitely fresh. I passed a couple more clots, so I think I'm going to lie low. I wish I knew for certain where it was coming from. Does it stem from my cervix dilating, or is a little part of my placenta lifting up, or is it more serious? No one can tell me though, it's just a waiting game.

Waiting, waiting, waiting. It's amazing though. I've learned a lot over the past couple months, learned to destress, learned not to let the little things get to me. I have time these days to look at the walls and think about whatever I want to think about, not when my next deadline is due, or when I have to get my next shipment out. I don't have to think about bills, or groceries, I don't have to think about much. That part I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment