Saturday, April 16, 2011

9:30om Update

Erythromycin makes my arm hurt. I am freaking boiling, and every time I get up to pee, I'm not sure how long to stay there. Really, I could stay there forever, there is so much amniotic fluid leaking out. SO much.

I'm supposed to watch to make sure it doesn't change color, smell, or consistency. I have to let them know how many pads I go through, if it turns pink, or if contractions pick up. I know there's a strong likelihood she'll be here in the next 48 hours. But, if she isn't here, then chances are she'll stay in a while longer.

Wow, I am so hot. All I'm wearing is a hideous hospital gown, and I'm back into the sexy mesh panties. I'm supposed to spend the night butt naked (just butt, I can wear a top) and sleep on a blue absorbent pad. OMG, the stress of this makes me want to throw up, I am so nervous!

The thought behind sleeping on a pad, is that there's better airflow, and it's cooler, so that infection doesn't set in.

Holy crap, I just sneezed, and I'm sure the pad I just put on, is full. FML.

I'm watching Celtic Thunder. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment