Thursday, April 28, 2011

This time last week, I was feeling the effects of the magnesium sulfate, and laughing at my little contractions.
Now, I am sitting in the pump room, attached to a double pump, wondering where the last week went. My baby girl will be a week old tonight. I can stop putting green dots on the bottles I make.
She is back to her birthweight today, exactly. She is off ivs.
They stopped the bili lights and will recheck levels in 48 hours.
She didsnt want to be held today, she desatted to 73 :(
She seems prone to ab episodes after feeds, and needed o2 while I was out with the boys. I think it is to do with her intake... they increased feeds so quickly. Hope it doesn't continue.
Olga, my awesome roomie with the kidney infection delivered this week! I was surprised to see her here. Her girl is in intermediate care. We were due 10 days apart... Ellie due after. What a difference it makes being born at 34 vs 32 weeks. Her baby breastfeeds... I got mechanically milked.
Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment