Wednesday, April 20, 2011

915pm Update

I am beyond starving... I could eat just about anything!!!

But, instead of eating, or being in my cushy room on Evergreen, I'm lying here, staring at a wall... this is that wall!

I could watch the monitor, but that gives me a crick in my neck.

Contractions have fizzled out, so waiting on a cervical check to show no change since last check, and then I can eat again.

Big revelation for the day is that I actually tested gbs NEGATIVE. Someone must have written down the wrong info, because the test report showed it was negative. That's good, not that it makes a difference since I already started the penicillin protocol.

I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight. Maybe I'll luck out and get sent back upstairs!! I hope that's what happens. I hope.

I hate continuous monitoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment