Sunday, April 10, 2011

10:30pm Sunday

I'm tired. The bed next to mine just got remade, so I can expect a roomie tonight. I looooove middle of the night, turn on all the lights, make a lot of noise while getting iv's set up and getting a tour of the room people. LOVE it.

(cough) Yeah, right.

I have three "real" books, from the locked cabinet in the lounge. Kangaroo Care for Preemies, The Pregnancy Bed Rest Book and Pregnancy Blues. None were particularly interesting, so I think I`m going to see what the resource library at Children's has to offer. They apparently deliver to my room!

The whole unit is really hot today. I don't know why, you definitely can't blame it on something nice, like the sunshine. I am glad my mom brought a bunch of pajama options, I am going for my lightest set! Room 11 is still free, and this bed beside me is still free, and yet, I'm still here, anticipating the arrival of my newest "friend". If I had my own room, I'd be content to sleep in panties and a tank top, but since I have to think about someone else being in the room, especially when I get up to pee a million times in the night, I should probably wear real bottoms while I'm stuck here.

Sigh. The lame part is that I'm willing to PAY for the room, but that still doesn't get me anywhere.

Tomorrow is Monday. It feels like it was just Monday! I had an ultrasound last Monday morning, they gave me pictures! I wonder if I will have one tomorrow, no one has said anything about what I can expect for tomorrow. Actually, the unit has been so, so quiet today, they didn't even turn on all the hallway lights! Talk about gloomy! I think I am also due for an NST, I think they were scheduled for Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Don't think I have too much planned for tomorrow, other than appointments, and rounding out the last day before 31 weeks. Holy crap, 31 weeks is on TUESDAY. How is it possible that I've made it this far?? That's only a week away from my most major goal :)

Alright, I've had my pre-bed snack (chicken salad sandwich, milk and a banana, if you were curious), I'm going to brush my teeth and call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment