Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yesterday, Jason, Jakob and I went for a lovely walk. I really enjoyed the exercise, the joy in racing around a field with a little boy, running at top speed. Watching people fly a model plane, climbing on the jungle gym, caring about nothing but the moment.

Today, Jakob and I were up early, we had breakfast, got dressed, and walked to school. It was a beautiful morning. It was Wind Day at school, and I stayed to play for the first half hour. I really enjoyed it. After, we went to see a couple houses with our realtor. We didn't see anything great today, but it was interesting seeing the difference between how the properties photograph, versus how they look in person.

We're getting closer to listing our house, and found out today that our realtor uses a friend of mine to do staging for her clients! That is awesome! We get to have our house staged, by our friend, and our realtor will cover the cost :)

We visited Ellie this afternoon. My word, she's developing so quickly. Today we were practicing having her walk while holding our hands. I can't believe she can do it.

I spoke to the charge nurse about Ellie's nursing hours. Her case is being presented on Wednesday, they're asking for 56 hours a week, which works out to 7 nights a week. There are many reasons they're asking for so many hours, but I'm too tired to go into those now.

I will be very happy to have full time night nursing. I can't wait to have Ellie home.

No comments:

Post a Comment