Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jason is working tonight, he left just past noon. This is the first time this whole year that I've been at home with both my kids, alone!

I decided we would go out for a walk, up to London Drugs, to pick up one of Ellie's prescriptions that's ready. I put Ellie (who has been asleep all day long, aside from feeds) in the Ergo, Jakob in the jogging stroller, left everything but my debit card at home, and went out in the glorious sunshine.

What a beautiful day! On our way, Jakob counted birds nests, we stopped to watch some bald eagles perched on the highest branch of a tree, right above our heads. We looked at the flowers, passed half a dozen dogs. We got to the store, I bought a couple things, then we headed over to Cobb's bread for a treat. I know, I know... bad.

Then, we walked back home. Jakob is presently sitting at the window, watching our neighbours pour concrete on their patio, while he nibbles on his chocolate hot cross bun! Ellie is sleeping, satting at 94 on her bipap. She could use some extra "feel better" vibes!

I took some photos of our beautiful backyard trees this afternoon, but will have to post them later this evening, if Jakob ever goes to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment