Friday, March 16, 2012

Jason is working the day shift today, and this morning Jakob and I got up early to drive my inlaws to the airport. Since we were out already, I decided to stop at the golden arches to spend some leisurely time drinking a coffee, while Jakob burns off energy chasing kids around the playroom.
Thank goodness for playrooms. There are two dads on duty, and hanging out at the back are a bunch of moms having a typical mom bitching session. One mom was just talking about how big her daughter was at birth... bigger than Ellie is NOW. Holy!
In typical fashion, I am sitting at the front of the room, minding my own business. Some times I wish I weren't so shy. I'm not really timid, I just don't want to get into all the details of Ellie with strangers who don't care.
I wish it were easier to make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment