Tuesday, March 27, 2012

8:09pm

I'm back! I went home with the boys this afternoon, took a shower, made them a good meal, and then packed up what I need for my overnight, some extra clothes for E, and her favourite toys, and came back to the hospital.

She's still doing alright. She's playing with her fairy bear, and is giggling to herself. She sounds hoarse, and wheezy, but I know that's normal. It's almost time for her next feed, then a cuddle, and then to bed with her.

I have a lot of writing stuck in my head, I need to get it out before I start getting confused :) I want to write out exactly what I remember of yesterday, since it keeps playing over and over in my mind. I also have something I call "E's Alphabet", which I might not post right away, because I want to put photos with it, we'll see.

I plan on putting on the tv to something mindless, and writing until I'm too tired to stay awake.

I had over a thousand visits to my blog today. E loves you all for caring so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment