Sunday, March 4, 2012

8:17pm

Good times. Ellie is down for the night, and she was exhausted when I put her to bed at 8:00pm, so she didn't put up a fuss. At the 6pm nap, she wouldn't settle at all. It was awful. Hopefully the night goes well, I think it might. Ellie was so happy to have me here, I am never here in the evening. I never change her for bed, I never give her the last feed of the day, she knows this is different. Right now, she's satting well, and she's calm, so that's good. We have a fairly decent amount of space allotted to us, which is nice, and I have the curtains drawn without being left feeling claustrophobic. Ellie's crib is about five feet from my bed, close enough to hear if the mask shifts. I think I might call it an early night, as soon as they dim the lights, whenever that is. Maybe, hopefully, the very eager, very bubbly, very loud nurse, who is tending Ellie's neighbor, turns it down a few notches later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment