Monday, March 26, 2012

9:01pm

ITT came to get us at Delta Hospital, and brought us back to Children's. The ITT guys were the same who did Ellie's first transport from Children's to St. Paul's, they remembered me. Ellie's ride here was fine, although she did need the O2 the whole ride, and desatted to the low 80s at one point.

We were immediately admitted to the ICU, in bed 21 this time, an isolation room. The doctor is going over the xrays with someone, and I think they're talking about starting antibiotics.

I talked to Jakob. He is devastated. I am so worried about him, today was really traumatic for him. I hope he is okay.

I am spending the night here, the room is huge and I have a bed. Jason brought me dinner, which was awesome, I don't think I ate anything today.

Ellie just had a pedialyte, and is resting before she can start her bipap again. I hope the night goes well, and they decide to send us home soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you. I hope the night's going well.

    ReplyDelete