Tuesday, March 27, 2012

12:56pm

Ellie had her echocardiogram, a bottle, and now she`s napping. On bipap, her sats are still low, which is frustrating, but par for the course. We`re waiting on a consult from cardiology, as soon as they get the results of the echo.

Not too sure what to do with ourselves now. The boys are here, but it's not good for Jakob to be here all day. I think we might go home for the afternoon so that I can shower, then I will come back later on, and likely spend the night with her. The room is quiet, I can sleep decently, and I really, really don't want to be away from Ellie, it feels very wrong. Also, since Ellie is in isolation, everyone suits up in gowns, gloves and masks, and she really doesn't like not being able to see people's faces! I don't have to wear any of that, so I'm a "real" person, and her only option for a playmate, since the volunteers probably won't come in with her so under the weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment