Friday, March 23, 2012

Ellie has a bad cough, and we've been keeping her on her sats monitor all day, because she's satting low, although she's in a great mood! I picked up another nasal aspirator, since I couldn't find the pieces to the one we used when Jakob was a baby.

We just went for a nice long, beautiful walk, in the glorious sunshine. Ellie in her pram, Jakob in the stroller. Could not have asked for a more wonderful day for Ellie's first walk at home this year!

We went to the park, the grocery story, the pharmacy, the bank. People are always attracted to our pram, since you can't buy them here. Today was the first time we've taken her out, where people didn't make a comment about her size, or her being "brand new". :)

I just installed my diaper sprayer, to handle Ellie's real baby poops. I LOVE our cloth diapers, but I think I need a few more FuzziBunz, since they're not quite so wide in the crotch, and she can be more mobile.

Going to make baked fried chicken, and macaroni and cheese, with salad for dinner. Going to get started, while Jason has the kids, and there is peace in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment