Wednesday, March 28, 2012

4:13pm

I left E this afternoon, following her pulmicort nebules. I've spent the afternoon with my boys, folding laundry, cooking and putting stuff into boxes. I finally detangled the mess that turned out to be 14 necklace chains, and devised a way of storing them, using cardstock, so they don't tangle again. Going through my jewelry, I decided that I want to base the design of E's next bedroom off an old bracelet that was my aunt Vera's. It's gold, with dusty rose gems. Beautiful, and ladylike. I foresee some evening design time tonight!
DH said I could spend the night with E again. He is so great, he completely steps up to the plate when we need him. I am so lucky to have such a giving, caring husband. But, even moreso, my babies are blessed to have him as their father.
We sure have been through the ringer this year, and he has been my rock. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment