Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tuesday, march 1, 2011

I haven't posted in days! - forgot my laptop at home and my parents' computer is on the wrong floor and frustratingly slow. - have been keeping busy' trying not to worry about my next appoitment -on Friday, if you were wondering. My mom has been so, so great. She has so many activities planned for jake, that he naps for hours daily. I am feeling the effects of being primarily sedentary. I have gained weight, although I'm certain it is well within the realm of where I should be, it is difficult getting flabby at the same time. My hips are ridiculously sore. Both of them!! I find it brutal getting up to waddle tot the washroom, and then nearly cry when I have to sit down again. Today, I thought about having a bath to ease the discomfort, but the thought of getting into the bath was enough to scare me oyt of the idea...

It is Wednesday tomorrow... we are going home tomorrow evening. I have more work to organize. I love going home, but my stress level definitely rises. I am completely anxious about my ultrasound and appointment on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment