Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1030pm update

I heard a lady getting her pubes shaved for a c-section. Now I hear one going "ah,ah,ah,ah,ah..." contractions slowed considerably and bleeding has turned into huge chunks of mucous plug. So gross. Vitals check at 1130pm. Then another procardia (nifedipine) at 300am. That stuff makes me HOT!! I have a make shift fan and a bag of ice. The procardia also raises Ellie's heart rate (her baseline right now is 15bpm higher than usual) and lowers my bp.
Had to take off my support stocking because I'm retaining water and they hurt.
Second dose of steroids around 6pm tomorrow...
Shitty. I wish I hadn't gone for that echo today, maybe id still be happily hanging out with my parents!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Susie... I'm praying we have better news from today, and that Ellie stays put a while longer.

    Thinking of you both, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete