Monday, March 28, 2011

So many appointments!

I didn't want to miss getting my appointments for this week and with everything else I have to squish into my schedule, I decided to call the booking girl at the mfm office. I think she was annoyed by my impatience, so she sent me a list of appointments through to the end of april!! I was so surprised. Ugh, I honestly prefer a week by week approach, it isn't quite as daunting. This week I have appointments EVERY day. 30 appts in the next 32 days.

Shitty. My dad says that at least they won't miss anything.

Friday is what I am focused on now. I did a little researching, and I am hoping that little e sticks to a curve and weighs in at 1080gr at the very least. Anything more than that is awesome progress.

This week is going to fly by. Have my afi/doppler tomorrow, an echocardiogram on Wednesday, an ekg, bloodwork and the fitting for my holter monitor and nst on Thursday, then growth scan, mfm appt and holter follow up on Friday. Busy!!

29 weeks tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment