Monday, March 21, 2011

monday, march 21. 2011

Today was my grandmotherls birthday. Always think of her on this day, and this year - sent up a wish for her to look out for us and our tiny peanut.
Today I had my nst visit. Beth came over which was so nice :) little e didn't exactly cooperate with the nst which was lame. Took an hour to get a decent reading. I asked about the results of fridays afi index... it went from the 80th percentile to 30th in a week. Ughhhh. Why can't things just stay STABLE?! Is that so much to ask for?
28 weeks tomorrow, though. Six weeks since this all got complicated. Nervous about my afi tomorrow... if the fluid goes down more it could mean her lidneys are shunting blood away from them to the brain. Not pleasant.
Will update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment