Wednesday, March 30, 2011

L n D update 830pm

Okay, I have no idea how that posted but right now it's 830pm and I am stoned thanks to the nifedipine. I feel a little ridiculous, but it has substantially slowed the contractions.
Am dilated some and the bleeding is still there when I get up to pee, so, I get to wear the SEXIEST mesh panties you've ever seen.
I honestly think she will be here this weekend. But I hope I am wrong.
My head hurts :(
There is a lady in the room beside me with a term iugr baby who isn't handling the thought of a csection well.
Ellie is footling breech at the moment, sure beats transverse. They told me that if she starts going into distress with the contractions they will do a csection and they might have to do a classical section which isn't good for having future babies, NOT like we ever plan on that.
Jay brought me dinner that mom made. It was awesome... so tired, so hot. I just wish I knew when and !

No comments:

Post a Comment