Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Someone came in two hours after my last procardia, I guess because I passed out from exhaustion! And since Ellie was doing well and the contractions are like 3 an hour (I was having them every 3-4 minutes yesterday) they took off the monitor and I got to sleep a bit. I think I got 4 hours total last night.
My iv site hurts, I think that I must have slept on it weird.
Reallllllllllly hoping that my internal check this morning (I think...) shows no change from yesterday and I can move upstairs today to a more cushy room. I could care less about tv, I just don't like knowing I am in *this* bed because I am delivery risk.
Still waiting until tomorrow for our growth scan, I believe. They made no mention of it happening today.
I think E turned again. I was so uncomfortable for a while there without the monitor. It was brutal. O think she is lying transverse with her head on my left.
It is official, I have now had more ultraswounds than I can count. Over 20, and I am still in for plenty more, provided she isn't here soon.
Last time I got up to pee, there was whatever was left of my plug, in huge nasty chunks. My prayers for today are: -that she's still great on the nst
-that my cervix is closed
-that I don't have her today and,
-that the steroids work!

No comments:

Post a Comment