Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wednesday, march 23, 2011

Another day down.

I am exhausted, my head hurts and I have to get up early so this one is going to be short.
Last night was brutal. By the time I was able to rip myself away from my phone, it was late. Go figre the moment I shut my eyes I heard "Mama? Mama?" Calling from the room next to mine. Not wanting my jet lagged dad to wake, I went to get Jake and he spent the night snuggling me. For the first half hour I loved every second... then I wanted to sleep and his mama need got a little aggravating. HE slept well. I did not.

I was expecting a late morning visit from a friend, to follow my scheduled nurse nst visit. I had planned to ask permission to go home for one night to tie up all my loose ends. Timing would have been great, my mil has tomorrow off and already agreed to have jake tonight and tomorrow night. Ah, but the powers that be crushed those plans... the nurse called to say tomorrow is slow for them so they are coming mid-day. Argh!! No big deal, just frustrating.

My visit with rachel was lovely. Then I spent ten minutes snuggling my hubby before he went to work. Ellie was quiet today and took 3 hours to give me 6 kicks this morning.this afternoon she perked up though. Seriously hope she's good for the nst tomorrow... I need stuff from home! People are waiting on tracking info and I want to see for sure everything has been taken care of. If Friday means even more intensive monitoring, I'll take it. I just want ONE day at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment