Tuesday, March 22, 2011

tuesday,march 22,2011

I feel gross today. I didn't sleep well because my hips hurt and my knees hurt. Because my joints were sore, I found myself tossing and turning almost the whole night through. Every time I rolled over - which was a lot- I had braxton hicks contractions. Totally unpleasant.
When I got up in the morning I looked in the mirror. My belly looked strange and small, ha, smaller than usual. I asked my mom if she saw a difference and she agreed it was noticeable. I had a little freak out that maybe my fluid went down, but my mom talked me out of stressing.
Had an afi and doppler check anyway this morning! The first thing the tech said was "wow, she's breech! Has she always been breech?" Nope! At my appointment on Friday she had her head so far into my pelvis they couldn't get a decent cervical shot! I am pretty sure based on where they found her heartbeat yesterday that she was still head down, so maybe all those cramps last night were from her turning. Little monkey.
I asked for the afi number this time. It was 108mm. I can't for the life of me remember what it was before, so I plan on asking the nurse tomorrow. I know afi levels generally stay constant and mine haven't (not really surprising, since this little one often likes to buck the trend). From what I could tell, dopplers were still stable too, hovering around the 90th percentile on most readings.
My daddy is coming home this afternoon, and staying home for almost a month! So happy to see him. It gives my mom a bit of a break when J gets crazy.
DH works tonight so he's napping, as is J, who is gearing up for a night of catching up with Morfar. I can't wait to see how my dad is with him. Its only been 10 weeks since they saw each other, but I know J has changed :)
Another nst in the morning... ah, the things I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment