Thursday, March 31, 2011

500 update

She GREW!!! They did my growth scan today. 1000grams and holding steady at the 2nd percentile. For the first time she grew day for day (13 in 13!!) I am so proud of her.

Cervix is long and normal, not sure why they didn't do fundal pressure...or hang out to see if it changes at all over time. Fluid was great, flow was good. Happy mommy :) if my mucous plug would kindly stop dropping chunks, Id be thrilled.

Best part of my day was getting to be a guinea pig for a massage therapist in training! AMAZING!!! My back and legs feel amazing. Thanks Gail, for looking into that for me!

My roommate is GONE thank goodness. They were revolting. Burping, farting, parents using the bathroom then not closing the door or turning off the fan when they were done. It's quiet now!

Watching educational tv for free... all about pumping boobs! Pretty cool program. Wonder what else they have on queue. Ooh... breastfeeding preemies! Cuuuute.

My mom brought some yogurt drinks, chocolates and an apple. Jason's bringing me a towel so I can have a good shower.

Today has been lovely.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear good news today! Go Ellie, that's fantastic growth!

    ReplyDelete