Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011

We slept in this morning, thanks to my little munchkin :) He only woke us up because he wanted the step stool on the other side of his baby gate!

We got up, came downstairs (I live on the couch during the day), and Jason started on breakfast. I turned on the tv... we forgot about daylight savings!!!! So, I've been up for a little over an hour, and it's already 11:34am! Oops.

It's miserable outside today, I'm definitely ready for spring. Coming home from my mom's the other day, we were greeted by baby daffodils in my front planter. Last year, I planted a ton of bulbs in all my pots out front, and they are coming back :) Love that I don't have to do anything, and they still look beautiful. We didn't put our patio furniture cushions away over the winter. I have a feeling that when life is back to "normal" that's going to be on my list of summer preparations. The fabric store should be getting in the summer's vinyl prints, so maybe I can find something nice to recover them with. We have some pompus grass out back, that should have been cut back, but wasn't, and looks pretty pathetic. Maybe when the weather improves, Jason can get out and deal with it.

We had dinner with my sister-in-law last night. I honestly can't remember the last time we saw eachother. She looks amazing!! She's 30 weeks next week, and absolutely blooming. I can't wait to be an Auntie, for real! That's my little niece in there.

I'm 26w5d today! Wow :) Only 9 more days until I reach 28 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment