Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am definitely not used to waiting until the afternoon to have my appointments. It throws my schedule out the window!
This morning I slept in until 8:30, then got up and made scones with strawberry jam. Yesterday, I was feeling awful and stir-crazy, so I went to the grocery store with my mom. I bought the ingredients for rice krispie squares (which I made last night!), for scones- complete with devon cream, black licorice and syrup waffles. I joked with my mom at the check-out that I really shouldn't go shopping when I have cravings, the cashier looked at me funny... like she couldn't tell I was pregnant. I told mom she needs to buy me some form fitting shirts! At 7 months, it shouldn't be an is she/isn't she pregnant question!
Soo... this morning I baked and stuffed myself with heart-attack inducing clotted cream. Yum!
Had a shower, now I am waiting for my boys to come over for lunch. I miss them!

I need to buy a v-brace. Google it... it is horrid. HORRID. My girl parts are suffering from the horrible side-effect of bed rest. Thank god jason isn't allowed near there. He would FREAKKKKKK.

My godfather and his girlfriend are coming to dinner tonight. He's never met jake, I haven't seen him since our wedding. My mom is cooking, it smells delicious.

I wish I could nap right now, but there's a lady here going through the house with my dad figuring out how to pack and move everything.

Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment