Thursday, March 31, 2011

1150am update

I am all settled in my shared room. Clearly this area of the hospital hasn't been rejuvinated. The doppler machine is on wheels and has wood paneling... the bathroom is orange and rust and old. My neighbour is 21 weeks, I heard them say she is going home though. I am having a vag scan at some point today. Another HUGE chunk of plug fell out onto the toilet *gag*.
My parents brought me coffee and a bagel and magazines. I am sooooo tired and my backache is intensifying but no palpable contractions.
You know what irks me about sharing a room? The lack of common courtesy. It says on the bathroom door "patient use ONLY". Her mom was in there stinking it up for 20 minutes. Are you fucking kidding me?????
Sorry, a little aggravated today.
Lack of sleep!
I asked if my ultrasound was going to be any time soon. No idea. As an inpatient they fit me in around outpatient appointments. I want to know what my cervix is doing. I want to know NOW.
Ah... girl next door got a cerclage. She's complaining about bed rest and wanted to get up and walk. She's crazy. Ugh.
I think it's nap time. I hope lunch comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment