Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today, Jason and I had the day with Ellie, while Jakob was with Grandma. I love being with Jake, but it sure is nice to have some time with Ellie, when our attention isn't divided.

She was a grump-a-lump this afternoon. Super sleepy, and not up for much playing. I hope she isn't coming down with something. Given the number of people she sees daily, it's a miracle she hasn't gotten seriously sick in the time she's been there.

She did perform during her late-afternoon physio-with-mom session. She is finally starting to consistently hold up her head during tummy time. We've been putting her over one of our legs, as a bit of support, and from there, she pushes up. When she has mastered that, we will move down to a smaller wedge, and then eventually to no support at all. She is so proud of herself!

I have a video of that, I need to upload it, but I'm exhausted. I woke up at 5am, for no good reason at all, and couldn't fall back asleep.

Tomorrow, we are painting our kitchen "nook". It's hard to call it a nook, since it's a relatively large space. It's painted a dark red, which I find incredibly depressing. We are painting it the same colour as our living room, Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter. Love that colour!

We bought a self-priming paint, so hopefully it works as well as the salesman claimed, and we can be finished in two coats!

Will also take photos of that. I apologise for the lack of photos! It's hard to find time to upload, edit and post them. Unfortunately, laundry usually wins over fun photo time.

No comments:

Post a Comment