Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today I met with the nursing coordinator. She was very nice, and we went over Ellie's care plan, where she will sleep while they're there (in the bassinette in the living room), who is going to look after her, and how it all works. She said she was going to make sure the shifts get covered as quickly as possible, which, when I asked, means at minimum two weeks.
Two more weeks. This I can handle. I have been having nightmares about bringing her home. I feel really insecure about it all, about being able to keep up her leevel of care and interaction. Of keeping her well socialized. I need to plan a weekly schedule. If I know I will almost always get to sleep 6 hours, I have no reason why I shouldn't be able to function at a high level during the day. I shouldn't be so nervous. She's my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment