Saturday, February 18, 2012

In preparation for selling our house, Jason and I have been dutifully knocking one task a week from our to-do list. This week, I rearranged the living room to center the space around the fireplace instead of the t.v. I moved my bedroom armoire over, put our big floor mirror into the corner, put my dad's school desk beside my armoire, and now I have a dressing table!
We found the most amazing bedspread and pillows set. It matches all the colour in our room, and ties everything together. It was a big find!
In the den, we've got our big bookshelf, and now a couch and our glider. I love it!
We were going to repaint the children's bathroom, but when we were out shopping, we found the best shower curtain, with colourful owls. As luck would have it, we found a matching canvas print, so now that room is pretty much complete, aside from a soap dish, floor mat, and towels. We also bought a damask white on white shower curtain (cloth) which I am going to convert into panels for our three kitchen windows. I have a plan for box valances above those windows, after we paint!
It is all coming together. I love it. Will post pictures when I have a moment to take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment