Friday, February 17, 2012

Everyone is sick!

You wouldn't believe the icu today, every kid in Ellie's wing is in "isolation". I put the term in quotations, because I really wonder how isolated they are when they're all in the same room!

I am so scared that Ellie is going to get more sick than she already is. There is MRSA and RSV running rampant.

The sight of all these barriers in front of every bed made my heart hurt. I want her out of there!!

It is the weekend now, so nothing will change before Monday. Jay works tuesday-Friday, so realistically, I can't bring her home until next Saturday, unless the nursing is set up for home. But, as soon as he is off work, there is no point in waiting another 4 days just so the nurse is there for her first night back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment