Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tomorrow is the first day I have to handle breakfast, preschool, lunch, nap, visit Ellie, dinner and bed all on my own. It probably sound ridiculous to most moms of two or more, but I find that sort of day extremely long, tiring and stressful. Taking Jake to the hospital when he is tired isn't pleasant for anyone, but, I have to go. I have to give her the growth hormone every day. Me. If the nurses did, every single one would need to be trained, and that isn't about to happen.
I should have gone to bed early, but I got wrapped up in Bones. Ah, simple drama, unrequited sexual tension, it is a good time. And, it is me time. Jakob didn't want to be alone this evening, as he was going to bed, so I sat with him for an hour. He is so precious. I can't believe he is so big, he is such a BOY. Where did my little baby go?
Tomorrow will be fine, I know I will get through it. Tuesdays were easy when my mom was here. I am spoiled, and got used to all the help.
Time to suck it up! Sorry for whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment