Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I did a little sewing today, just a little and it was too much. UGH, I am beyond frustrated with my inability to do the things I want without my body revolting. Yesterday, I tried to start organizing J's baby clothes so that I can sell the good ones on Craigslist, and I was so tired by the end, that I ended up having a four hour long nap. Seriously, what is up with that?

I'm waiting on a house-call from the midwife, she left me a phone message earlier, while we were at DH 's grandpa's and I was sewing. I called her back as soon as I got the message, but it's been an hour and I haven't heard a thing back. The annoying part is that this morning, when I woke up, I called the clinic to give them my new phone number. But, did she call that number? Nope. What was the point in calling?

I'm not a very happy girl these days. I just want the appointment over and done with so I can get on with the rest of my boring day. I swear I'm losing my mind over here, part boredom, part feeling absolutely helpless in getting Ellie to grow. I don't know what to do! Of course, I can't sew, which would most likely take my mind off things.

Jhas been really great. He went to bed with no fuss last night, and came in to our room in the middle of the night, when he fell out of bed. I'm sure he would have gone back to sleep in his own room, but DH decided to let him snuggle us. No complaints from me, I am always happy to have him cuddle in beside me. We slept in until 9am.

He does tend to drive DH crazy, but that's life, and at the end of the day we're usually all happy to be together.

I really wish that midwife would call... I'm sick of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment