Friday, February 25, 2011

I was bad...

I woke up this morning at 5am, and lay there unable to think about anything other than the status of all my pending orders. I decided that I needed to get at least some of them shipped, or I might never sleep again.

So, I got up and sewed, probably for two hours. I didn't notice any contractions, and felt totally fine. Then Jay took me down to Point Roberts, where I shipped them, and we came home.

NOW, I'm totally wiped. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, my back hurts, my legs hurt, everything hurts. J is going with my mother-in-law tonight, for a sleepover, and it's supposed to be DH and my romantic night in to make up for our lack-luster Valentine's. All I want to do is call it a night, and it's only 5:04pm!!

I am crampy, and generally feeling guilty for having done so much. If it's not guilt over one thing, it's guilt over another. I miss my hospital prescribed sleeping pills.

Hoping that the cramping goes away, like, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment