Thursday, February 24, 2011

Passing the time with a Questionnaire

How far along? 24w1d or 25w1d depending on who is counting
Total weight gain/loss: up 10lbs
Maternity clothes? I just retired my normal jeans, and have gone up a size. Definitely not into maternity anything yet! I still have another two sizes of jeans to outgrow before I fit my smallest maternity clothes :(
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep: I've been sleeping fantastically. The lack of large belly means I can still sleep comfortably in any position, including on my stomach. I don't even wake up to pee once!!
Best moment this week: being at home with my boys, and all falling asleep in our bed. Love it.
Movement: Ellie is quiet throughout the day, but at night, when I'm ready to sleep, she wakes up and goes nuts. She's definitely nowhere near as forceful as J was. Food cravings: Celery with cream cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, only when I haven't eaten enough do I start to feel sick.
Have you started to show yet: Sort of? Depending on what I wear I can either look not pregnant, or a bit pregnant. People don't believe me when I say I'm 6 months pregnant.
Leakage: Nope
Labor Signs: Other than that whole threatened PTL??
Belly Button in or out? half and half
Wedding rings on or off? On, and loose, both of them!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly moody
Weekly Wisdom: Stop feeling so guilty all the time for something that you can't change. Chances are everything will be just fine.
Milestones: (From FertilityFriend) Your baby now weighs around 1.5 lbs (700g), and measures about 8.8 inches (22cm) from crown to rump, but this varies from baby to baby. *Of course, she probably is a lot smaller than that, but a girl can hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment