Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today is my birthday. I am 28 :)

I woke up to Jakob singing me Happy Birthday at 7am, a little earlier than I would have liked, but so cute.

We had breakfast with my mom (chocolate croissants-yum!!) I talked to my dad, my brother and Beth <3.

Then we took the bus (mom, Jake and I) downtown. We played at emery barnes park, had lunch at tim horton's, then walked up to the hospital. I got some great photos I need to print/post!

I just pumped, I am watching Calendar Girls in 10 minute segments, it is so funny! Now, I pulled two chairs together, and I am snuggling my sweet baby. God, I love her.

Jason is going to pick me up, then we are going home for cake and champagne. We're going out to dinner, then home home.

This time next year, this will all be a distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment