Monday, May 9, 2011

No time!

Between the twice daily journey from the apartment to the hospital, my visits with Ellie, making sure I spend enough time with Jakob, and Jason and helping my mom with house stuff, I barely have time to breathe, let alone update. I am sorry!
I've gotten a few "are you okay" emails and calls... I'm fine, just busy.
Ellie is good. She was 3lbs10oz yedterday when I weighed her before giving her a bath. Up 10 ounces!! She's on 5ccs of oxygen, looking to wean this week sometime. Still 100% gavage fed, but starting to make smacking sounds during feeds. When we reach 1800 grams they move her to a big girl crib.
I love, LOVE the nurses here. They are so amazing.
Baby Kyle, Ellie's neighbour is leaving tomorrow. Only one other baby left from the first day we got here. Little Kloe is leaving next week, I think. There's another baby here for bili lights.
I want to go home, sit on my couch, hold my daugther, and watch my boys together. That's all I want for my birthday att the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment